Terms and Conditions
LSP Supply Limited (trading as BSP Insulation) (‘the company’) are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions, comments or complaints please use the following information to contact us
Our Contact details:
Phone: 07946 834423
- Online prices may vary to showroom prices, this may be due to available discounts to online customers.
- LSP Supply Limited reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. This may be due to increased costs from manufactures and suppliers without prior notice.
DELIVERIES OR COLLECTION
- A preferred delivery date can be entered when ordering the goods. These will be adhered to wherever possible, but cannot always be guaranteed.
- The delivery date will be confirmed with the confirmation that the order has been placed.
- Please do not arrange to have a tradesman on site until after your goods have arrived and you have checked them (we will not pay your tradesman’s costs in the event that the goods have arrived late, been damaged in transit or are not suitable for any reason).
- Any delivery dates or periods quoted by the Company are estimates only, given in good faith and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages whether direct or consequential resulting from any failure to meet such delivery dates or periods. All goods shall be delivered to the Purchaser’s premises in the United Kingdom and risk in the goods shall pass on such delivery. Goods offered from stock are offered subject to their still being available when the Purchaser’s order is received.
- Some products may carry an additional carriage charge, even when the website offers a free delivery. This may be due to the specific product ordered, its weight and size and also if the product needs to be ordered in directly from manufacturer. In some cases we have to send a order out via our pallet network and this again will carry an additional carriage charge. Once your order has been placed via our website and there is an additional delivery charge BSP Insulation will contact you to inform you and give you the choice to proceed or cancel your order.
- LSP Supply Limited also use a pallet network to deliver items to our customers. We can offer a next day delivery or 2-3 day ECO delivery options. We would advise customers to be in when the delivery is arranged as we cannot leave any orders outside or without a signature. Re delivery cost will apply if the customer is not in and we need to arrange an alternative date to re-deliver.
Standard Delivery Charge:
- Most orders with a sales value of over £5,000.00 (excluding VAT) will be Free within London, West Sussex & Oxford area’s. Some items may carry an additional carriage charge. Please feel free to contact LSP Supply Limited at any time should you wish to discuss carriage charges before ordering.
- Orders with a sales value of £5,000.00 or less (excluding VAT) will be charged a agreed delivery charge through both parties.
- When collecting items in store we will try and offer a small discount on orders over £400.00 (excluding VAT).
Standard Terms of Delivery:
- All orders must be signed for on delivery. No exceptions made
- An additional charge of £55.00 + VAT will be made if orders have to be redelivered.
- The purchaser must ensure that there is reasonable access to the delivery site. If this is not available an additional charge may be made.
- Deliveries are curb side drops only. Please make sure there will be two parties to accept deliveries as the drivers do not carry items inside any properties.
- We have a 14 day return Policy. All unused, undamaged stock can be returned to the branch for a full refund less the restocking fee.
- Where goods are returned a restocking fee of 25% of the sales value will be payable. Please note that carriage will not be refunded
- We DO NOT refund any special orders made for stock we do not keep in the showroom.
The risk in the goods shall pass to the Purchaser on delivery and when signed for.
Items returned because they are damaged, defective or incorrect:
- If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or, in accordance with our returns policy, because it is damaged or defective, you must inform us immediately on delivery. We will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us.
- BSP Insulation will check all items returned as damaged or defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
TAX CHARGES & PAYMENTS
For orders made from within the UK 20% VAT is added.